Liang Ze Wong
I am a fifth-year math PhD student at the University of Washington, Seattle. My advisor is James Zhang.
My research interests are in category theory, categorical homotopy theory, homotopy type theory, and non-commutative algebra. I am currently working on Grothendieck fibrations in enriched category theory and in homotopy type theory.
I used to write simple snippets of code for this site, mostly in Python/Sage.
- 2014 - Present: University of Washington, Seattle
- 2012 - 2014: Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore
- Fall 2010: Budapest Semesters in Math
- 2009 - 2012: Cornell University
Workshops and Seminars
I had the priviledge of participating in the following meetings:
(I might put up some of these slides soon)
- Weak equivalences between categories of models of type theory, JMM 2018, San Diego.
- The enriched Grothendieck construction, JMM 2018, San Diego.
- The enriched Grothendieck construction, AMS Fall Sectional 2017, UC Riverside.
- Distributive laws, strings attached, Category Theory 2017, UBC Vancouver.
- S. Cho, C. Knapp, C. Newstead and L.Z. Wong, Weak equivalences between categories of models of type theory, (in preparation).
- J. Beardsley and L.Z. Wong, The enriched Grothendieck construction.
- A. Chirvasitu, S.P. Smith and L.Z. Wong, Noncommutative geometry of homogenized quantum sl(2,C), Pacific Journal of Mathematics 292 (2018), no. 2, 305-354.
- L.Z. Wong, H.L.Chen, S.W.Lin and D.C.L. Chen, Imputing Missing Values in Sensor Networks using Sparse Data Representations, ACM MSWiM 2014.
- L.Z. Wong, T.Q.S. Quek and M. Padilla, An Ordinal Potential Function for Network Selection in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, IEEE ICASSP 2014.
- L.Z. Wong, Irredundant Generating Sets of Finite Nilpotent Groups, senior thesis, advised by R. Keith Dennis, 2012.